www.learntrust.in is a trust limited by guarantee whose primary role is to develop and deliver leading-edge learning solutions and resources that are impactful for the education and training industry.
www.learntrust.in is committed to managing your personal information properly, ethically and lawfully, including (where applicable) by providing you with access to your personal information which is held by us.
- The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold
- How and why we collect your personal information
- How your personal information is used
- When and with whom we share your personal information
- And how you can access and amend your personal information.
Because of the nature of our business as an education and training provider, we collect and hold a range of personal information and other information about you. In most cases, this will include:
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Your residential and work telephone numbers
- Your residential, work and email addresses;
- Your occupation;
- Your academic and employment history;
- And in respect of the programs we deliver, your program progression and assessment outcomes.
This is not an exhaustive list. From time to time, we may need or request additional information about you. In some cases, we may also seek your consent to collect certain sensitive information, such as information about your health or whether you are a member of any professional association.
We may collect your personal information and other information directly from you:
- Through email
- During face to face interviews and discussions
- Over the telephone; when you enquire about, or enroll in, one of our programs
- Or during the delivery of your training.
You have no obligation to provide any information to us. However, failing to do so may affect our ability to deliver our programs or to otherwise interact with you.
We may also collect personal information and other information about you:
- From third parties you have authorized to disclose your information
- From p